Online registration will open June 10, 2013.
The ABRCMS conference registration fee includes all conference materials (final program, abstract CD, exhibitor guide, and online attendee list), all scheduled meals, closing banquet, refreshment breaks, and access to all sessions.
There are four options for registering for the 2013 ABRCMS.
1. Individual paying by credit card.
2. Individual paying by check/money order.
3. Group payment using single credit card.
4. Group payment using check/money order.
ABRCMS Registration Policies
Click the link below to learn about ABRCMS registration policies including cancellations, refunds, special needs, substitutions, child policy, photo policy and badge policy.
Accepted forms of payment include:
* Checks/Money Orders must be made payable to ASM (American Society for Microbiology). When paying with a check or money order, attendees must first complete the online registration indicating that they are paying with a check/money order. Once complete, attendees must print the online registration invoice, attach payment and bring on-site.
After October 21, checks and money orders must be brought on-site; payment will be applied when you check in at the registration desk. Registration opens at 12 noon on November 13 at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center.
Within five business days after receipt of payment, attendees will receive an official ABRCMS confirmation via email. This will also serve as your receipt. Consider printing the email receipt/message for your file. You are not considered an ABRCMS registrant until full payment is processed and you have received the official ABRCMS confirmation via email.
Experient can be reached by emailing customer service or by phone at (866) 221-7862 from 9:00am-5:00pm EST.
All registered attendees will receive the following registration materials on-site:
The attendee list will be available in pdf format immediately following the conference. No materials will be mailed prior to the conference.
Back to Top^