EXHIBITS & SPONSORS
- ABRCMS -
ASM Education Department
1752 N Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
©2016 American Society
Exhibits & Sponsors - Registration & Floor Plan
2016 Exhibit Registration Fees
Premier Booth: $1,950
Prime Booth: $1,800
Central Booth: $1,650
The 2016 ABRCMS Exhibit Hall has sold off. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please contact Ronica Rodela (email@example.com or 202-942-9228).
2016 Exhibit Booth Fee Includes:
- One (1) conference registration (covers the program and access to all sessions, scheduled meals, and refreshment functions); each additional exhibit registration is $575 (on or before October 12) or $675 (after October 12)
- 10' x 10' exhibit space (8' backdrop and 3' dividers)
- 10' x 10' carpet in exhibit space
- One (1) 6' table with skirt, two (2) chairs and one (1) trash can
- One (1) SWAP Lead Retrieval App to capture leads electronically
- Online exhibitor profile
- Identification sign
- Free WiFi in the exhibit hall, courtesy of ABRCMS sponsor the American Society for Microbiology (ASM)
- General booth security
Changes for 2016
- Exhibit purchase is limited to four (4) booths or 400 square feet of exhibit space per institution/university
- Additional digital advertisement opportunities will be available this year through session slides and digital signs throughout the convention center. Print advertisements in the program will not be offered in 2016.
- Poster boards will be located in the back of the exhibit hall instead of surrounding the exhibit booths
- Institutions/universities participating in clustering (see page 3) must purchase exhibit space with a credit card. Check, money order, invoice options will not be available.
- Attendee list will not be available after the conference. Please take advantage of the complimentary SWAP Lead Retrieval to capture contact information during the conference.
General Exhibit Registration Guidelines
- All contracts MUST be submitted ONLINE
- Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
- Booths are confirmed only when payment is received. Both assignments will not be made until payment is received.
- If your choices have already been assigned to another exhibitor, the next best location will be assigned to you.
- Every effort will be made to honor all requests for specific exhibit booth assignments; however, there is no guarantee that any particular request will be accommodated.
- Check payment must be received within two weeks of contract submission.
- Only payments in the form of an institution check or credit card will be accepted.
- Purchase orders are NOT an accepted form of payment.
- Make checks/money orders payable to "American Society for Microbiology" or "ASM."
- Mail checks/money orders to ABRCMS Exhibits, ASM/Education Dept, Attn: Leah Gibbons, 1752 N Street NW, Washington, DC 20036
- ASM’s federal Tax I.D. number is 38-1616141.
- A confirmation letter and receipt of payment will be sent within two weeks of acceptance of an exhibit contract and payment.
Exhibit booth cancellations must be received in writing by October 3, 2016 to receive a refund (minus a 25% processing fee per booth). No refunds will be issued after October 3. Cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (202) 403-3513.
Exhibit Rules and Regulations
Please review all of the ABRCMS exhibit rules and regulations before submitting an exhibit booth contract for the 2016 ABRCMS.